Pro pedal wrench
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
How to use the tool:
- The professional pedal wrench has two 15 mm openings set at offset angles to easily remove pedals regardless of the pedal axle position. The design and finish ensures durability, strength and precision. The extra long handle provides the leverage to remove even the tightest pedals. Of course there is a bottle opener included for the most difficult workshop activity.