Pro road repair stand
Enquire for pricing
- Pro Road Repair Stand is a sophisticated product, developed in cooperation with some of the best World Tour mechanics.
- Stand is built from strong aluminum and steel parts and only weights 5,1 kg.
- In comparison to traditional three-leg fork mount stands, Unior's double-leg design takes up less space once unfolded and offers mechanic more working space. Stability of the stand is equal as with three-leg designs.
- The upper assembly is angle adjustable, while the complete stand is adjustable by height.
- The stand is suitable for work on lighter mountain bikes as well.
- The upper assembly is also compatible with Unior's Pro Workshop stands with plate.
- The stand can be also upgraded to support bicycles with through axles, with additional through axle adapter – article number 1693R.2.